Bertazzoni ovens are superb cooking appliances designed, engineered and made in Italy. All Bertazzoni appliances integrate seamlessly into style-harmonized suites for a true, high-performing kitchen.
The exclusive dual diagonal convection system with 4 separate heating elements ensures even temperature roasting and baking on 7 usable shelf positions with no flavor crossover. The extra wide electric broiler with optional convection is ideal for grilling and searing at high heat. For your convenience, this oven is equipped with a soft-motion hinge system for the door.
The exceptional, energy-efficient performance of the Bertazzoni convection oven is enhanced by the intuitive and easy-to-use interface operated with ergonomic knobs and touch controls, and by 11 cooking modes.
All Bertazzoni appliances are covered by a 2-year warranty. Products and packaging are 99yclable.
- Condition: Floor model on display.
- wo large-blade fans positioned on the diagonal axis and subsidiary air vents at the top and bottom of the oven cavity provide balanced airflow and even heat distribution.
- Both ovens have 4.1 cu. ft. capacity as well as the same power and features for added space and flexibility when preparing meals.
- Bertazzoni ovens use stainless steel metal knobs to select cooking modes and temperature, while the intuitive interface lets users program time and other functions
- A special lining allows the oven to self-clean reducing all grease, fat and other deposits to a residue dust when the 850F cleaning cycle is operated. The dust is easily removed and the lining is then wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- All Bertazzoni ovens install flush with the cabinet doors and integrate seamlessly with specialty ovens and warming drawers in both vertical and horizontal combinations.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.