- TFT display indicating remaining or end time, refill for salt and rinsing agent, inflow of water.
- Touch key operation.
- Flexible cycle time reduction, even during an active cycle.
- Personalization function for storing individual combinations of programs.
- Temporary noise reduction (only available with active Home Connect functionality).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Sanitized indicator in the control panel.
- Time delay up to 24 hours.
- Visual and acoustic end of program indicator.
- Remaining time projection.
- Perfectly illuminated interior.
- Glass protection with zeolite.
- Aqua sensor.
- Load sensor.
- Automatic detergent function.
- Flow-Through Water Heater™
- Triple filter system.
- Soft lock.
- Aqua stop.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- 8 programs:
Auto 150-160 °F.
Auto 127-140 °F.
Auto 113-122 °F.
Eco 113-136 °F.
Wash and Dry 122°F.
Quick Wash 113 °F (30 min).
Glass Care 122 °F.
Personalization function (default setting: Pre-rinse).
- 6 options:
Extra Dry with zeolite.
- Machine Care.
- Flexible rack system with smooth running rails on all levels and soft-closing system of the upper and lower rack.
- 3rd rack for cutlery.
- Upper basket:
Optional extra cleaning area by activating additional spray nozzles.
Rackmatic with 3 levels, adjustable in height up to 2" (5 cm).
6 folding spines.
4 folding racks for optimal protection of glass.
- Lower basket:
8 folding spines.
2 folding racks for optimal protection of glass.
Dividable glass support.
- Cutlery basket.
- Holder for long-stemmed glasses.
- 13 place setting capacity.
- Maximum glass loading capacity 23 wine glasses.
- Energy Star certified
- Total annual energy consumption 269 kWh.
- Noise level 42 dB (re 1 pW).
- Height-adjustable feet.
- Appliance toe-kick recess 3 15/16" (see drawing).
- To display the remaining time projection, a minimum toe-kick protrusion is required (1 9/16" + thickness of the cabinet front).
- The maximum toe-kick height must be reduced by 1 1/16" to provide an optimal display of the remaining time projection.
- Rear feet adjustable at front.
- Door weight up to 18 lb.
- Door panel dimension dependent on toe-kick height of kitchen cabinetry.
- Installation and usage also with custom cabinet handle possible. The push-to-open function remains active.
- Total rating: 1440 W.
- Connection to hot or cold water possible.
- Connecting cable 47 1/4" with three-prong plug (NEMA 5-15P).
- Optimal protection for sensitive glassware by low temperature drying with zeolite, optimized basket design and intelligent water softening
- 8 programs with aqua sensor and 6 options, such as Power for cleaning and drying dishes in 57 minutes and Intensive for particularly thorough cleaning in the lower basket
- Flexible basket system with smooth running rails on all levels and cushioned closing of the upper and lower baskets
- Perfectly illuminated interior
- Push-to-open function for perfect integration into custom cabinet fronts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.