Get the heavy duty washing machine that delivers powerful cleaning you can depend on backed by the Extra Power button that boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash. With the push of a button, Maytag fights stains that dissolve best in hot water and in cold-all in a single load. For the first time on a Maytag® appliance, monitor and control your appliance when you're away from home.* Receive notifications and alerts that help you manage laundry, avoid unnecessary service calls, maintain your smart washer and help ensure dependable performance, year after year. The 24-Hr Fresh Hold® option keeps clean clothes smelling fresh in the washer with an internal fan and intermittent tumbling that circulate air through clothes for up to 24 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- Extra Power
- 24 Hr Fresh Hold® Option
- Use your smart device as a remote control to control appliance functions, whether you're home, in the office, or on the road.
- Integrate your Nest products with your connected appliances to give you peace of mind. Keep an eye on your appliances while you're away, receive a notification if your oven is still running, or turn off your appliances remotely.
- Power out stains using the additional soak time, optimal water temperature and boost of steam from the Steam for Stains option, which can be added to select cycles
- The PowerWash system, featuring the extra cleaning action of the PowerWash cycle and an internal heater.
- The Fresh Hold option keeps clean clothes smelling fresh in the washer with an internal fan and intermittent tumbling that circulate air through clothes for up to 24 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- Keep the washer delivering its best performance with the Clean Washer cycle that deep-fills the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by low-water wash cycles.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.