BOSCH B36CD50SNS 500 Series French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator
- VitaFresh Plus™: offers adjustable humidity for the optimal environment for your food. Preservation with VitaFresh Plus™. Balances temperature and offers customizable humidity, for the optimal environment for your fruits and vegetables. Two bins allow for ample storage and organization, each bin with separate humidity control.
- UltraClarityPro® Water Filter: removes an astonishing >99.9%nts from your tap water. Close UltraClarityPro® Water Filter > UltraClarityPro® Water Filter removes an astonishing >99.9%nts, including harsh elements like chlorine and chloramine.
- Organized 2-tiered freezer drawers create extra storage and keeps frozen foods more organized. Close Organized 2-tiered freezer drawers > A convenient two-tiered freezer drawer system creates extra storage while helping to keep frozen foods more organized.
- MultiAirFlow™: maintains consistent temperatures throughout the unit by evenly circulating cool air. Maintain temperature with MultiAirFlow MultiAirFlow™ maintains consistent temperatures throughout the unit by evenly circulating cool air.
- Our interior shelves are designed with glass and are easily adjustable to fit your grocery needs. Sleek glass shelves Our interior shelves are designed with glass, and never plastic. Half-width shelves are easily adjustable to accommodate all your grocery needs.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.